Monday, July 9, 2012

With a Sigh

Video: With a Sigh

A weary way I go now Beneath a fallen sky A dream unfolding, with a sigh A landscape so familiar, of desolation cries The wind is scolding, with a sigh I could not see my way clear What am I doing here? A city filled with darkness A nightmare ruin on high My heart is shaken, with a sigh A people filled with anger In silence now they lie Why can't I waken, with a sigh I could not see my way clear What am I doing here? Roll me over, roll me over With a sigh If you're dreaming, if you're dreaming So am I Roll me over, roll me over To disguise the way I feel I bend to offer comfort Face down a man still lies Where have I seen him, with a sigh A figure so familiar, I start to turn and fly My face asleep there, with a sigh I could not see my way clear What am I doing here? Roll me over, roll me over With a sigh If you're dreaming, if you're dreaming So am I Roll me over, roll me over To disguise the way I feel I turn to run, to where I was before Turn toward the sun But all is dark once more

                                      Turn towards the sun, but all is dark once more
                                                         Video: With a Sigh       - Original
                                                         Video - 2017 Remake - Preliminary
                                                         Video - 2017 Remake  - FINAL

               
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment