Friday, July 13, 2012

Lorien

Video: Lorien

Once in a dream I wandered through a forest gold, bent beneath the cold, feeling very old I did not know my way until a people came to me, yearning to be free, wanting just to be in Lorien, keeper of a thousand memories. Lorien, deeper than the sound of distant seas. Lorien, I hear it whispered on the day. Wanted it that way. Knew what I would say to you. Once in a dream a stranger came into this land. Strength was in his hand, but how we were to stand I did not know, my peril then, he offered it to me, the power to be free, through all eternity in Lorien, keeper of a thousand memories. Lorien, deeper than the sound of distant seas. Lorien, I hear it whispered through your trees. Its waiting there for me. Take a look and see, alone. And now I see you'd give what is not mine to choose. But where I go I cannot see. And better still you'd give, what is not mine to lose and what you know by now, can never be. I wanted then what now can never be! Long foreshadowed was the coming of our fears. And wasted were those tears. The winter of our years at last has come, and yet somehow I would not see it end. This road we cannot mend, was written in the wind, in Lorien, keeper of a thousand memories. Lorien, weep into the silent forest eves. Lorien, I pass the test and shall be free, but never more to be, eastward of the sea, alone

                                       And yet somehow, I would not see it end
                                                      Video: Lorien

No comments:

Post a Comment