Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Refuge Strong

 Video: A Refuge Strong

On a day far away. On a day far away. On a day a final stand, The kindred stood in alliance grand and won. But little marked was Isildur, who took this thing and would not be content. On a day far away. On a day far away. Through the years, a refuge strong in Rivendell, a hope so long has slept. But little marked a sword reforged now goes to war and will not be content. What shall we do with this least of trifles? What shall we do with this bane of man? How can we deal with this beast that stifles? How can we bluff with a losing hand? I will take it! I will take it! I will take it, though I do not know the way. On a day far away. On a day far away. On a day now fast at hand, the faithful few again must stand or run, in the sun. But hope eternal walks with you, a love of life which will not be repent. What shall we do with this least of trifles? What shall we do with this bane of man? How can we deal with this beast that stifles? Who can we bluff with a losing hand? I will take it! (though just where I cannot say). I will take it! (they will find me anyway). I will take though I do not know the way. The rest is up to you, but I will not be content in the end. Enough to see it through, and now its up to you, once again! I will take it! I will take it! I will take it, though I do not know the way. I will take it to the east from whence its come. The story's often sung. I will take it though I fall down on my knees. I will take it, though I do not know the way. I do not know the way! I do not know the way (on a day, far away). Away.

                                 The rest is up to you, but I will not be content, in the end
                                                     Video: A Refuge Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment